Bachelor Degree (Upper 2nd Class Honours degree or equivalent) in Design or Engineering or in Science; or Candidates with other qualifications will be assessed based on individual merits:
- Bachelor graduates in non-Design or Science fields (e.g. Management or Arts) can apply;
- One academic satisfactory reference
- Local Polytechnic diploma or advanced diploma holders with a minimum of 5 years of post-qualification relevant industrial experience can apply;
- Three satisfactory references, of which one academic reference
Motivation and eligibility of applicants are measured through an interview with the Programme Director, where they will have to elaborate and illustrate their interest in joining the programme and how they connect to the disciplines related to Design and Smart Cities.
English Proficiency Requirements
- TOEFL iBT – 88 overall;
- IELTS 6.0 overall;
- Pearson Test in English with a minimum score of 59 in all four skills; or
- 'O' level equivalent
All admissions will be based on merit and is subject to the final approval of the Programme Director.
Minimum Class Size
Minimum class size to commence: 5 students. If the class fails to commence due to low take-up rate, applicants will be informed within one month before programme commencement.
Programme fee: S$42,800.00 inclusive of GST, payable in two installments:
Installment 1: S$21,400.00
Installment 2: S$21,400.00
Application Fee applies: SGD 200
All fees inclusive of prevailing GST and exclude textbooks, course materials and consumables.
To download a sample of the student contract click here.
Scholarships & Awards
Strate School of Design Singapore
CPE registration no: 201809077E Period of registration: 25/6/2018- 24/6/2022
For more information regarding the Committee for Private Education (CPE), (https://www.ssg.gov.sg/cpe/pei.html)
*Please note that International Students are not eligible to part-time programs in Singapore.