If you want to develop those qualities, you belong at Strate, where our goal is to make the world simpler, fairer and more beautiful. Beyond your school grades, what we value is your ability to design the future.
The world needs professionals who know how to use their art to serve their fellow man.
If you have this urge to create, shape, innovate and want the world to reap the benefits, then Strate is the perfect school to turn your desire into a profession.
Joining our school is easy: just show us how vibrant your passion is! Interviews with our team will focus on your motivation and openmindedness, qualities found in all design professionals.
Master in Design for Smart Cities: Admission criteria.
We accept students onto a rolling basis however we strongly encourage applicants to contact us as soon as they can. Applications are considered until July 1st. Late applications may be accepted.
If you are thinking of applying to our programs, please send us the following documentation:
• The Application Form
• A CV or professional resume
• Official transcripts of studies
• Copies of diplomas
• 2 letters of recommendation (academic or professional)
• Official score of a standardized English exam (TOEFL, IETLS) for those individuals who are not native English speakers
• Photocopy of valid passport or identity card
To apply to our Master programs, applicants must have obtained:
• A Bachelor’s degree (Upper 2nd Class Honors degree or equivalent) in Design or Engineering or in Science
• OR a Bachelor’s degree in non-Design or Science fields (e.g. Management or Arts)
Once you returned the application form along with the rest of the required documents, an interview will be conducted to assess your eligibility.
English Proficiency Requirements:
• TOEFL iBT – 88 overall;
• IELTS 6.0 overall;
All admissions will be based on merit and is subject to the final approval of the Program Director.