This Master's degree in experience design was developed by globally renowned design school, Strate School of Design.
This graduate degree in experience design will train Design Managers and Smart City experts. The multidisciplinary approach of combining design, humanities, technology and management, is taught through the model of Design Thinking and Design Doing, where students craft innovative mindsets based on design methodology and extensive hands-on practice.
1. Facing complexity
Strong multi-disciplinary approach mixing technologies, experience design, human sciences, marketing, culture, 3D modelling, design methodology.
2. Solving problems
Solve problems and address any human issue in a creative and efficient way to enable better lives in a smarter city.
3. Interact with the industry
Be creative professionals trained in developing innovative and disruptive solutions
4. Training creative professionals
Strong connection with the product design industry through coaching by professional designers and industry-sponsored projects.
- Head of Design
- Head of Innovation
- Project LeaderExperience Designer
- Service Designer
- Interaction Designer
- Intelligent Object Designer
- Immersive Designer (Augmented/Virtual Reality)
- IoT Projects Manager
- Urban Innovation Lead
Bee Colis - Marie-Pia Laborde Graduation Project
GIA - Ryslaine Moulay Graduation project
MIY - Thomas Wasselin Graduation Project
Nicolas Fallourd Graduation Project
- Design Projects and Methodology
- Design Culture 1
- General Culture 1
- Representation & Visualization 1
- Industry sponsored project
- Design Culture 2
- General Culture 2
- Representation & Visualization 2
- Thesis 1
- Thesis 2
- Inter-disciplinary industry sponsored project
- Preparation of oral defence
- Degree Project follow up