This profile is intended for the people with a 0 to 3 year’s experience in retail design studios or with retail clients.
The qualities required in terms of experience and skills are rigour, attentiveness, good communication and argumentation skills, the ability to collaborate and co-create, reactivity, self-criticism and the capacity for hard work.
The junior retail designer is at the service of the creative direction.
The Space Major at Strate allows you to join this profession.
Job duties and responsabilities
He is at the service of projects during the phases of elaboration, the preliminary phase and the detailed design phase.
He also takes part in the creation phase in order to respond to the work orientations decided by the Creative Director.
30,000 euros/a year
- To understand the various issues
- To understand the brands’ strategic stakes
- To understand the brands’ territories and their positioning
- To offer creative solutions
- To know perspective drawing
- To master the formal representation of objects and spaces
- To master the 3D digital tools and to be able to catch up with their latest evolutions
Find out about other designer job descriptions:
- 3d modeler
- Game designer
- Service designer
- Virtual reality designer
- Packaging designer
- User experience(UX) designer
- Interior car designer
- Exterior car designer
- Color trim designer
- Interaction designer
- Model maker